My new motto….
Van benne valami :)
How I met your mother
- So, Saturday night... time to cut loose, right?
- Who wants to split a beer?
- Oh, we're not drinking here.
- Tonight we're going big.
- Let's see, what club should we hit first?
- There's Club Was, there's Wrong...
- Um, those places shut down a long time ago.
- Oh, no.
- Oh, No shut down, too.
- There's Where?
- Where's Where?
- Where's where Was was, isn't it?
- No, Was wasn't where Where was, Was was where Wrong was, right?
- Okay. Not Okay. That place is lame.
- Okay is Lame? I thought Lame was a gay bar.
- Or is that Wrong?
- That's wrong. That's not Wrong.
- Guys, focus.
- Oh, I like Focus. Let's go there.
- Not Where. Focus.
- I thought Focus was closed.
- No, Was was Closed.
- Once Was shut down, it reopened as Closed.
- So Closed is open.
- No, Closed is closed.
- I don't know.
- Third base! Right?
- Ew, Third Base is all frat guys.
- I'll go anyplace, okay?
- Not Okay. Okay is lame.
- Okay is not Lame.
- Lame is a gay bar.
- Guys, shut up.
- No, Shut up shut down.
- I can't believe I don't know the clubs anymore.
- Guys, just pick a club, okay?
- Not Okay!
- Okay is Lame!
- Gay bar.
- For the record, I was in there once by accident. I'm pretty sure it's pronounced Lamé.
- It's hopeless, isn't it?
(next scene: bar's name: Hopeless)